The Apple Watch Hermès 24-Karat Gold Plated watch body is paired with the extra-long band of the iconic Attelage Double Tour that wraps elegantly twice around the wrist. Available in a 41mm stainless steel case with Hermès leather band. The picture is of the Double Tour Fauve Hermes.
Available in 41mm ONLY.
Please Note: The center button on the crown is not gold plated in order to preserve the EKG functionality of the Series 7 watch.
What’s new with Series 7
- The larger display enhances the entire experience, making Apple Watch easier to use and read.
- You don’t need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time or other information and complications on your watch face, because the display is always on. And now, it’s 70% brighter indoors when your wrist is down.
- 50% thicker front crystal. The front crystal is over twice as thick at its tallest point than Apple Watch Series 6, adding strength and durability.
- Measure your blood oxygen. It’s a breathtaking innovation. Your blood oxygen level is a key indicator of your overall wellness. It can help you understand how well your body is absorbing oxygen and the amount of oxygen delivered to your body. The remarkable sensor and app in Apple Watch Series 7 allow you to take on‑demand readings of your blood oxygen as well as background readings, day and night.
- Charges in no time. The entire charging system for Apple Watch Series 7 has been rethought to get you up and running faster than ever. With an updated charging architecture and fast-charging USB-C cable, it takes about 45 minutes to go from 0 to 80% charge.
- H2O. You’re good to go. Apple Watch is water-resistant to 50 meters.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- All Apple Watch models feature Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Apple Watch Series 7 GPS + Cellular also delivers cellular connectivity independently of your iPhone but must share the same carrier. The following companies are part of a growing number that support Apple Watch in the US: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular, C Spire, T-Mobile and Xfinity. Canada: Bell, Telus and Rodgers. Mexico: AT&T and Telcel. Puerto Rico: AT&T, Sprint, and Tmobile USA.
- If you are an international customer please chat or email us to verify that your carrier is supported before buying this product.